Birthday Party

မငယ္ေလး ေမြးေန႕ပြဲမွ အမွတ္တရ ဓါတ္ပံုမ်ား-

Related posts:

Filed Under: Picture Gallery

RSSComments (13)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. bm says:

I hope we have more BINGO next time.

2. Thar Aye says:

But I still want to win Bingo that I did not win, so sad…………..

3. NO TWO says:

I forget onething. also thanks myanmar lover,web master,moses,B billian,bm,MDY,Htun linn for your comments.
    ma nge lay & ko zaw gyi

4. NO TWO says:

thanks ko tun lin.perfect pictures.also thank you all,who attended my party,who helped all job,who rented tables & chairs & etc…,camera men ,video man,foods makers,especialy ko win( barbecue speciallist ),cruise entertainment group(UNOB EC& members),all…all…all…thanks notenough.appreciate that.you made me happy,because I saw everybody happy.I never forget you all.also I do understand
    who didn’t come my party because of any reasons,let me tell you something “I am OK,see you soon when we get chance”.have a nice time.
    sincerely,
    ma nge lay & ko zaw gyi

5. ma nge lay says:

thank you ko tun lin,perfect picture.also thanks every one who attended my party,who helped all general work,entertainment,gifts,camera men,video man,cruise management UNOB EC & members,etc;..all…all…thanks not enough,
    all you made me happy that night.also everybody was happy.I never forget you all.Also I do understand who didn’t come my party because of any reasons,let me tell you” I am OK,we will see you soon when we get chance”.
    have a nice time,
    sincerely ,
    ma nge lay

6. Htun Linn says:

I think Bingo was pre-fixed. I didn’t even get a Mirror like what Ko Kaung has won. ::LOL:: thank you Ma Nge Lay and Ko Zaw Gyi…it was fun

7. MDY says:

Birthday Party was Great…..BD girl is pretty….Food was so so so ymmmmmmm
    Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!

8. bm says:

It was such a great party.
    I wish from a golden birtyday to a diamond birthday for Ma Nge Lay.
    Only one thing, I didn’t win anything at Bingo. Very sad………

9. B Billian says:

Good Good I will be very hungry again next year June 27th, 2011. Don’t forget to invite me

10. NO TWO says:

thank you all.

11. moses says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA NGELAY.MAY GOD BLESS U NOW AND FOR EVER.

12. Web Master says: